Monday, February 1, 2010

Family Gems - More Diligent and Concerned at Home

For about a year and a half now I have received a subscribtion to my e-mail called "Family Gems". I started because this has always been something that I love learning about - though I haven't read them as often as I would have liked. I happened to see one today and thought it was great.

Bearing of Testimony Should Take Place in Our Homes

"We...can become more dilegent and concerned at home by bearing testimony to those whom we love about the things we know to be true by the witness of the Holy Ghost....Within the walls of our own homes, we can and should bear pure testimony of the divinity adn reality of the Father and the Son, of the great plan of happiness, and of the Restoration."

David A. Bednar, "More Dilegent and Concerned at Home," Ensign, Nov. 2009, 18-19

Topics: Testimony


Following the link to the talk was a great reminder from this past conference.  What a blessing it is to have inspired leaders to point out simple truths that we sometimes forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment